Saturday, October 8, 2011

Long long journey to go

So ladies and gents, I decided to start writing a blog about the next six (at least) months of my life.Today is October 9th and exactly one month for the moment my plane will leave from Helsinki-Vantaa airport and many hours later, land in New Delhi, India. This is my second journey to Mama India- from the first one I got back in February...more than half a year ago and it seems like it was yesterday. Time really flies!! I´m gonna travel about 5 months, I´ll be back at 25th of April. (YES, the original plan was to stay longer, until end of April but I changed my tickets couple of days ago, so I come back already 28th of March. I had to pay extra but  ´cause I really wanted to come earlier it´s ok)
On my last journey I wandered around south India states Kerala, Karnataka and Goa but this time I´m heading to north so after Delhi I´m gonna rumble to Dharamsala-and what and where is it, check out from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharamsala
Also this time I`m eager to see what Thailand has to offer for me. I´d love to go to Vietnam also...and to Nepal...but it´s better to search Asia little by little and save something for the next time 'cause I know there's gonna be one. Countries with so much to see and experience and with distances so long, it would be crazy to try see it all at once and to spend my forthcoming months in crowded trains. But what´s really gonna happen and where I´m really going, that can and will change along the trip so I don't make too specific plans. I go where the wind takes me :)
I hope you will enjoy my future stories and photos, hope they will give you some ideas and inspiration and that certain restless feeling when it´s impossible to stay on your safe everyday life anymore ´cause in the back of your head you just know there's so much more out there. I know you recognize the feeling and I hope some day soon You can make it become a reality.
Tomorrow is sunday so I dont have to wake up early but I certainly could use some good night sleep anyways so off I go to my bed!This oh-so-lovely Lykke Li will sing a lullaby to me..Oh and one more thing, don´t mind about the misspellings in my english, I know I don´t. If you get the point, it´s good enough, right? :D


Happened after I wrote this:quit my job, moved from Rovaniemi to Kittilä, changed my tickets so I´m coming to Finland one month earlier. You know, little things.







No comments:

Post a Comment